-->

Free Ecards Comments and Codes

Thursday, September 6, 2007

MySpace Patriot Day Comments

Hi! September 11th is Patriot Day. We cannot forget the dreadful moment that we had to witness the same day in 2001. I just dropped by to share with you my patriot feelings and thoughts. Let us reaffirm our resolve to resist the terrorism that wants to destroy our civilization and this land of our dream. Lets join hand and fight it wherever it exist, as this is the best way to save ourselves and our nation from being destroyed.



Send this Patriot Day eCard !
More Patriot Day Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...



1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm
now not positive whether this put up is written by him
as no one else realize such certain about my problem.

You are wonderful! Thank you!

Here is my webpage - clash of clan cheats